Wednesday, June 12, 2013
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Questions? Please contact Ashley Ventresco - 617-796-8379
Register for this event
- 5:30pm -6:30pm –Registration/Food
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm CIO Presentation: Who is RMR? Its role as a business partner
- 6:30pm-7:30pm – Networking and interviewing with IT Leadership Team
9 Galen Street
Click here for directions
If using GPS, set
44 Pleasant St as your destination and view maps
Your GPS will mislead you if you use 9 Galen St.
Food and Beverages will be served!
*This event is not for recruiters
We are growing and if you look at our history – it’s what we do. Reit Management
& Research LLC (RMR) is a technological goldmine right in the center
of Watertown Square, yet most people don’t know who we are, what we do, and why
working here is an amazing opportunity – one which you will look back upon as the
best career move you ever made. We look to employ technologists who share the core
values we believe in and which guide us toward achieving operational excellence.
In short, we provide enterprise-wide IT services for 3 operating companies (including the Sonesta International Hotels Corporation) in 3 very different industries. We’re large enough that you’ll never run out of challenges yet we’re small enough that the CIO will know you by name.
Click here to learn all about us.
- Show pride in your work and demonstrate an aversion to mediocrity?
- Challenge yourself to be your best?
- Operate with transparency and demonstrate ownership and accountability?
- Perceptive, attentive, and responsive to the needs of your customers?
- Adaptable to change and view obstacles as challenges?
Do you possess these traits?
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude/Optimistic
- Receptive & Responsive to Feedback
- Tenacious Problem Solver
- Desire to Mentor
- Process Driven & Results Oriented
Want to join us?
Come visit us during our IT Open House and meet with our hiring managers and technology
staff. Learn about our company, our successes and where we’re headed.
Apply on-line today to get a foot in the door.
We look forward to meeting you!
We request that you
register for this event and apply for the position that you are interested in prior to attending
our open house.
Please follow the appropriate link that is provided below! We also request that
you bring your resume along with you to the open house.
CURRENT IT OPEN POSITIONS:
IT POSITIONS TO BE OPENED IN 2013:
- Desktop Support Analyst – Corporate
- Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Senior Network Architect
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Senior Application Developer
Asset Management & Procurement:
Compliance & Security:
Reginal Technical Operations:
- Senior Systems Engineer(VMware/Storage)
- Systems Engineer I
- Opera Support & Implementation Manager
- Manager of Field Technology Support
- Director of Business Technology Support
Compliance & Security:
- Service Now Subject Matter Expert
- Lead Telecommunications Engineer
*For more information on our open positions
and to apply, please follow the link
*For more information on our positions
to be opened and to apply, please follow the